Charlotte Be My Guest processes personal data for various purposes, always ensuring that only the data necessary to achieve the objective pursued are processed. We therefore use personal data:
• When we have obtained permission to do so;
• In the context of the drafting or execution of our contract;
• To comply with the legal or regulatory provisions to which we are subject; and
• When Charlotte Be My Guest has a legitimate interest, such as, for example, to be able to conduct direct marketing, prevent fraud, manage internal administration or ensure adequate network and information security, as the case may be, in which case we will always seek a balance between this interest and the privacy of the persons concerned.
Subject to authorization, and to the extent necessary, Charlotte Be My Guest collects personal data for the following specific purposes: To process delivery requests for our products and services. If you visit our website to collect information and/or request information about our products and services or when you subscribe to the Charlotte Be My Guest newsletter, for example, Charlotte Be My Guest always needs your contact information. All the information that Charlotte Be My Guest receives about you during this pre-contractual phase, Charlotte Be My Guest only uses it to provide you with the information you have requested, as you wish. Subsequently, if you decide to become a customer of Charlotte Be My Guest, Charlotte Be My Guest will ask you to provide several personal data (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, customer number, etc.) and will also assign you certain data, such as login details. To provide the best possible service and to inform you about the possibilities of use. Charlotte Be My Guest uses personal data to install, maintain and support products and services, as well as for administrative purposes. To inform you about products and services (new or not) from Charlotte Be My Guest. Charlotte Be My Guest may use personal data to offer (in writing, by telephone or electronically) new products and/or services or to announce special offers that Charlotte Be My Guest considers interesting for you. You can of course unsubscribe from these types of messages (see below). To monitor performance. Charlotte Be My Guest may use personal data, as well as consumer profiles, to evaluate its products and services. This includes, among other things: the request for feedback on services (e. g. through market research), data we obtain when we answer questions from customers, fraud detection and quality assurance. To comply with legal obligations. In many cases, Charlotte Be My Guest is legally obliged to retain certain personal data and/or to disclose them to public authorities, for example as part of general tax and accounting obligations.
5. Safety and security
Charlotte Be My Guest does not sell or transmit any personal data to third parties, except: If necessary for us to provide our services. For some aspects of our products and services, we collaborate with third parties or use subcontractors. These third parties are always carefully selected and an agreement always binds Charlotte Be My Guest and these third parties, in accordance with the legislation in force. If Charlotte Be My Guest has obtained the authorization of the person concerned. If Charlotte Be My Guest were to be led to give personal data to third parties by other means, this would be done with an explicit communication, including explanations as to the third party, the purposes of the data transmission and its processing. Where required by law, Charlotte Be My Guest will obtain the express and unequivocal authorization of the person concerned. The data subject also always has the possibility to object (see below). As regards the international transmission of personal data, Charlotte Be My Guest protects all personal data in accordance with the level of protection required by European regulations. In some cases, Charlotte Be My Guest uses anonymous and aggregated data for commercial purposes or for external reporting. This data can never be traced back to a specific individual.
• If we process personal data about you;
• For what purpose we treat them;
• Which categories of personal data we process;
• With which categories of third parties do we share your personal data?
• What is the origin of the data processed?
• What rights you have. Right to rectify and delete data As a data subject, you have the right to have incomplete, erroneous, inappropriate or obsolete personal data corrected or supplemented. To do this, you can contact us via our website contact page. To keep your data up to date, we ask you, in any case, to inform us of any changes, as in the case of a move. You also have the right to obtain, as soon as possible, the deletion of your personal data if and to the extent that:
1. personal data are no longer necessary for the achievement of the objectives;
2. there is no longer any legal basis for the processing operation;
3. you object to the processing, and there is no compelling legitimate reason for the processing by Charlotte Be Be My Guest; 4. the personal data have been unlawfully processed; or 5. the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation on Charlotte Be Be My Guest. After executing a deletion request, Charlotte Be My Guest will send you a confirmation message. In the event of partial deletion, Charlotte Be My Guest will also explain why it was not possible to fully access the request. Depending on the nature of the request, it is possible that some services may no longer be offered by Charlotte Be My Guest. Nor can Charlotte Be My Guest always delete all the data requested, for example to fulfil legal obligations (for example, to meet accounting and tax obligations, Charlotte Be My Guest is required to keep billing data for a maximum of 7 years). Right to limit processing As a data subject, you also have the right to obtain from Charlotte Be My Guest the limitation of the processing of your personal data, if and to the extent that any of the following applies:
1. you dispute the accuracy of the personal data, in which case the processing will be limited for a period of time allowing Charlotte Be My Guest to verify the accuracy of the data;
2. the processing of personal data is unlawful and you oppose their deletion and demand instead that their use be limited;
Charlotte Be My Guest keeps and processes your personal data for as long as it takes to complete. The retention period may therefore vary according to the objectives, for example to meet legal obligations (to meet our accounting and tax obligations, for example, Charlotte Be My Guest is required to keep invoicing data for a maximum of 7 years) or by legal necessity, to be able to keep certain data as evidence in the event of disputes, up to a maximum of 10 years after the expiry of the contract. Naturally, access to this archived data is limited.
Charlotte Be My Guest
Attn: Charlotte Katté
Adresse Sitio do Quatrim
Estrada do Laranjeiro 301 Z
Tel. : +351 964 600 633
Email : email@example.com
Sitio do Quatrim
Estrada do Laranjeiro 301 Z